Cake by Kek Couture.
Unique Wedding and special occasion cakes.
So you are ready to order. Here are the steps of how this works:
1. First, read through the "FAQ" page. It will answer a lot of questions you may have.
2. Get together any idea pictures for what kind of cake you are looking for. (Check out our Pinterest page for ideas.)
3. E-mail us at BlackMarketCake@gmail.com (you can find a link on the "Contact Us" page). Include your name, date and time of the event, number of guests and the pictures of you ideas.
4. Then we will contact you with any detail questions and an estimate for your cake.
5. Once all the details have been worked out, We will write up your order and send you an e-mail copy. You then check to make sure all the details are correct, e-sign and return it.
6. Then pay the $100 deposit to hold your date and confirm your order. (See the "Deposits/Payments" page or give us a call.) Deposits are non-refundable. You may need to pay additional security deposits if you are renting stands, etc. You will get an email receipt for your payment.
7. You can make payments on your order at anytime through our website. Final payments and any changes are due two weeks prior to your event.
8. Then just wait for that special day and enjoy your cake!
If you have questions, feel free to call or text.